The Money Charity – Latest Money Statistics
Statistics | 06/12/22
The Money Charity has released its latest Money Statistics for November. They key figures highlight that:
- Inflation hit 11.1% in the year to October
- People in the UK owed a total of £1,823.6 billion as of end of September 2022
- This was up by £71.1 billion compared to end of September 2021
- At the end of September, average total debt per household was £65,618
- Total unsecured debt per UK adult was £3,891 to the end of September.
You can read the full statistics and sign up to their newsletter here.
Source: Money Charity