FCA February 2021 Regulation round-up published
Regulatory Updates | 18/02/21
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its Regulation round-up for February 2021.
Topics covered in the round-up include:
• the launch of a consultation on changes to the SCA-RTS and the FCA’s approach to regulating payments and e-money firms
• the publication of the Woolard Review into the unsecured credit market
• the publication of the findings of the FCA’s multi-firm review of firms’ implementation of technology change
• a reminder to register to RegData, the FCA’s new data collection platform
• the steps being taken following the Ice Benchmark Administration’s (IBA) consultation on LIBOR Cessation and, going forward, updated transition milestones and consultations due out from the FCA on the exercise of its forthcoming new benchmark powers
• the publication of Directory Persons data for Solo-Regulated firms on The Financial Services Register
• the release of the FCA’s approach to international firms, detailing how the FCA will assess international firms when they apply for UK authorisation.