Before submitting a complaint, please first check the company is a CCTA member. To do this, please contact CCTA on +44 (0)1274 714959.
This form requires completion if you wish CCTA to assist in attempting to resolve your complaint. You or your representative must have complained to the firm named below first. We have no powers to decide on any complaint, we act solely as a ‘conciliator’, that is a third party who attempts to assist in resolving, out of court, a dispute which is acceptable to both parties. If for any reason the dispute is not resolved you may refer this matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) or Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- please complete all sections
- please email a copy of the agreement/account you hold with the firm you are complaining about to email@example.com
- if you have a representative handling your complaint, please supply their full details
- read carefully the section headed “permission for CCTA to consider my complaint” before submitting your complaint
- if you have any difficulty filling in this form please call +44 (0)1274 714959