Ready To Use Credit Agreements
We offer a wide range of generic agreements in a format to suit your business. Our legal experts make sure that our documents are compliant at all times. To place an order, simply go to the Agreements tab, and follow the online instructions.
General Price List Member Price List
- Hard Copy: Pads of 25 self carbonated agreements. Handwritten by yourselves and signed by your customers.
complete the Agreement Order Form and send it together with your cheque made payable to CCTA.
OR complete the agreement order form and submit a credit card payment through the website.
Click here for the Agreement Order Form.
- Overprinted Hard Copy Agreements: These agreements can also be overprinted with your own company details such as Name, Address, Telephone Number and even your Logo. Please call our office for a quote.
Post one hard copy of each agreement that you want overprinted, with the details clearly written on i.e. company name address etc, together with the quantity that you require. CCTA will then send you a quote, and if you are happy to proceed, a proof will be sent via email. Once this is approved your order will be processed.
Click here for Copyright Charges from January 1st 2013.
- Electronic Format: We offer an electronic format that you can embed into your computer system. You must hold a Copyright Licence in order to obtain the agreements in this way, and be a full CCTA member
- Copyright: Electronic agreements covered by a CCTA Copyright Licence are automatically updated FREE OF CHARGE if legislation changes. Available only to our members, this format is another way to safeguard against costly solicitor fees.
To obtain a Copyright Licence:
Simply email Debbi Gower at email@example.com with the agreement references you require, and a contract will be sent out for you to sign and return. The electronic documents will then be forwarded to you. Payment is due within 7 days.
for CCTA Agreement Descriptions and Codes.
All regulated agreements must have a Pre-Contract information agreement issued before the customer signs the main agreement; these are listed with the same code as the main regulated agreement but preceded with PCI.
Section 55 Consumer Credit Act 1974
Disclosure of information
(1) Regulations may require specified information to be disclosed in the prescribed manner to the debtor or hirer before a regulated agreement is made.
(2) A regulated agreement is not properly executed unless regulations under subsection (1) were complied with before the making of the agreement.
The Consumer Credit (Disclosure of Information) Regulations 2004 ('the Pre-contract Information Regulations’) require lenders or owners to disclose specified information to the debtor or hirer before an agreement is made. This pre-contract information mimics that found at the start of the credit or hire agreement. This pre-contract information allows the consumer to have a summary of the key features so that he may compare products and select the most appropriate.
The pre-contract information must meet various legibility, and equal prominence, requirements and must be contained in a agreement which allows the debtor or hirer to remove it from the place at which it was disclosed to him. Any agreement containing such information must be separate from an agreement agreement, and must be headed with the words 'Pre-contract Information’. In addition, it must contain one of the headings prescribed by the Agreements Regulations, but with the words 'Pre-contract Information’ appearing first and more prominently. The lender or owner may decide upon the order in which he displays the information.
A regulated agreement is not properly executed (unenforceable without a court order) unless regulations under subsection (1) were complied with before the making of the agreement.